Easy to make , Quick Tiramisu pudding shots
Let’s get started…
Crushed Cookies 1 pack
Chocolate 1 regular dairy milk
Heavy Cream (Amul) 2tbsp
Cream Cheese 2 tbsp
Sugar As per taste (I didn’t use)
*If you don’t have Cream Cheese, you can simply add 4tbsp Heavy Cream instead.
• In a wok, pour milk, add instant coffee to it.
• Make a paste of cornflour, by adding 1tsp milk in it. Make sure there are no lumps
• Add Cornflour paste to your milk, once when it starts to boil. Keep stirring it. Avoid lumps. Add sugar.
• Let it cook for 8 mins on Slow Medium Flame. The milk would be thickened (custard consistency)
• Turn off the gas. Add chocolate to your milk. Keep stirring. Chocolate would easily melt as the milk is hot already.
• Bring it to…
View original post 68 more words