So as I stated in my master class blog earlier all the recipe demo which i could attend had so much Indian touch to it. And this one was absolutely rocking on state, an amazingly palatable dish for the Tikka lovers, A salmon Kabab. This recipe is presented as it is from the demo attended.
Ingredients for 1 portion recipe
- Norwegian Salmon 150 gm (cut in cubes)
- A pinch of cumin powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 pc Bell pepper(Cut in squares )
- 1/4 pcs Red onion (cut into wedges )
- Coriander chopped – 1/2 pcs
- plain yogurt 1/2 cup
- Lime juice 1/2 spoon
Method & Preparation
- Soak wooden stick in water for 15 minutes. Marinate the salmon with cumin and season with salt.
- Skrewer the sticks with 3 pieces of salmon and alternate each pieces of salmon with bell pepper & Red onion.
- Heat up the grill and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Mix the yogurt with the coriander and lime juice. Adjust seasoning . serve the Salmon Kebab with the coriander yogurt.
Pingback: Foodhall Masterclass with Norwegian Salmon | Food2Go4