Foodhall along with Norwegian Seafood council for India had organized for a hands on live demo of few amazing and easy to make recipes with this fresh Water fish Salmon.
This is the recipe as presented and demonstrated during the MasterClass at Foodhall for Norwegian Salmon. The recipe is picked from the literature without any personal twist.
The following is for 1 portion serving
- Smoked Norwegian Salmon (Sliced ) – 2 Pieces
- Long grained rice – 60 gm
- Celery – 1 piece
- Green pepper – 1 Pc
- Onion 1/4
- Carrot – 1/4
- Yellow Pepper – 1Pc
- salt and pepper to taste
Ingredients for Dressing
- Greek Yoghurt – 2 Tbsp
- Watercress , chopped – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil , Salt & Pepper to taste
Method and Preparation
- Cook the rice in Salt water. Pass through a strainer with cold running water and drained.
- Wash and cut all vegetables.
- Then mix in a container with the rice.
- Place the smoked Norwegian slices on top of the rice.
- Place the dressing on the side before serving. and garnish with your own twist.
Looking for more Salmon recipes try http://www.seafood.no