First thing that comes to our mind as the summer sets in is what’s gonna be our order at a cafe , off course Hot beverages are out of question but cold options are so limited.
Not any more with Barista , with the launch of season 2 of seven freshly added super cool drinks with Barista quencher series get ready to burst the heat with a pinch of colors and loads of goodness of fruits.
Barista has launched the season two of the much liked summer delights with Quenchers 2.0. Bigger than the previous season, seven new flavours are added to the Quencher menu which is a mix of smoothies, shakes, iced teas, mojitos etc thus, announcing the arrival of summers at Barista outlets across India.
Quenchers Collection has now reached a tally of 26 amazing drinks to choose from. The best arsenal to beat the heat, refresh body, mind & soul, these collectible bottled drinks are the ideal choice for any occasion and a perfect gifting option during summers. The chefs have created these exceptional flavours which have a mix of different kind of fruits & berries to bring unique piquancy for the taste buds.
Now all the cafes gonna have similar menu then what’s the difference. Well difference lies in the sourcing of ingredients, creation of Standard menu and recipes by experienced chefs and off course it’s an Art.
With over a decade with Barista Chef Raj brings the best of this seasons drinks which are well researched and have the feedback being incorporated from real customers, trials done with real customer to choose and launch these 7 new quenchers. All the Ingredients are sourced from Denmark and has 60-70 % of the Fruit extract as the pulp so you get to feel the fruit in it’s real flavor while having it.
I am milk and Shakes person so undoubtedly all these shakes are a heads up by me which I just tried at Barista , let me quickly take you one by one and make your choice easier
1. Berry Frappe : it has the secret in the name itself. A heartfull combination of delectable berries in the frappe makes it a perfect cold coffee option with the goodness and crunch of berries. Nothing can replace the fresh fruit and this honest frappe has that. The berries used in this are fresh and that makes all the difference. And the while Chef Raj explained about the frappe I was already so happy to taste it for my love for berries. And it started with Farmville. But to get the right and good berries is a task and while traveling across the countries I realized that. But Barista has got it right with their suppliers.
2. Banofee pie : A crunchy creamy banoffee pie in a bottle is just the thing if you love Banofee Pie. Banana mixed with Caramel with a creamy punch this is an absolute great quencher.
3. Tropical Fruit Salad : don’t confuse the name for a Salad it’s very much a drink on the quenchers menu of Barista and is loaded with loads of fruits. I think the best part of this drink is you can see the chunks and feel the fruit crunch right in your mouth while sipping from the bottle.
4. Passion Pineapple : The drink is not really passionate pineapple buts it’s an amalgamation of Pineapple and the passion fruit. But the twist is that chef has kept the crunch of the passion fruit seeds alive in the drink by adding the chea seeds to the drink and it’s amazing both on presentation as well as the taste
5. Jack Frost : It’s the Virgin Pina Colada of the Quenchers at Barista with coconut milk as it’s main ingredient along with pineapple and Jack Frost this is the most off beat color for a milk based drink. We all loved Blue Lagoon for it’s color and this one deserves all the love for the color and taste. The Pina colada lovers like me cannot afford to miss this one this season
6. Rose Faluda : Did we say summers and not talk of Rose , I feel this is one flower that’s red color resonates nothing closer to being cool still is everything being a traditional part of Indian cool drinks from Gulab jal to gulkhand I love them all. So while this drink was bought undoubtedly everyone was so excited to try it, that’s the Indian side of us and reminded me of Rose flavoured kulfi with faluda. And the look on Puneet Gulati’s face says it all , CEO of Barista was equally excited about this drink as we were
When you feel the real flavor of rose that’s when this drink is worth and probably that goes with every rose drink. The description of this drink is bang on. It says Hello Faluda Fans ! Ever thought you will find me in a bottle.
7. Kaffir Lime : The only drink from the new range of 7 quenchers that’s not on a milk base. So a perfect pick for the fizz lovers and Calories consious fellas. And trust me this is the most refreshing drink I had , and you will fall in love with it’s color and presentation , it’s like go green in a bottle with chunks of lemon and mint is definitely the Virgin Mojito of Barista Bar.
So this summers don’t let the choice of options limit you, hit a Barista near you and indulge in any of these 7 quenchers or pick any from the 26 options , it’s like one for every day of the month you are working.
Grab the bottle on the go or just Order it and get it home delivered