Chicken Seekh Kabab – Curry special
- Left over chicken sheek kabab (around a Plate – 12-14 pieces )
- Meat masala
- 3 large onion finely chopped
- 1 whole garlic finely chopped
- Ginger 1 large peice finely chopped, 2 green chilly
- Mustart oil, salt to taste
- 1 tomato done in puree
- Curd -pass it through muslin cloth to use.
- Garam masala
- Corriander leaves for garnishing
Well this recipe is about creating yummy gravy dish of the left over Chickedn Sheekh Kabab.
In a pan heat the oil and add finely chopped onion, garlic , ginger and green chilli, keep stirring till this turns golden brown. Now add meat masala, salt to taste and keep on for 5 more minute. Add tomato puree and let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
Take the left over chicken sheekh kabab and add it to the gravy and keep on flame for another 10 minutes. Now add 2 spoon curd and keep on for 10 minutes.
Your yummy gravy sheekh kabab are ready. Garnish and serve