Vegan is not only a trend but its a lifestyle. The diet thats more human than one can imagine, as it says no to all animal produces and depends on plants and plant based food for a living.A conscious choice that aims to converse the animal life and maintains a ecosystem of their own to consume the plants & plant products only.
Now lets come to what vegans eat ?
Veganism is a type of vegetarian diet that excludes meat, eggs, dairy products, and all other animal-derived ingredients. Many vegans also do not eat foods that are processed using animal products, such as refined white sugar and some wines.
Anything and everything that does not harm or take from animal but comes from plants, so much so they dont consume food that uses animals in processing a plant based food.
- Fruits & vegetable
- Nuts and Seeds
- vegetable Oils
- Dairy alternatives – Milk made out of Almond, Coconut, Oats, soyabean etc
- Bread , rice , pasta etc
- Legumes & pulses
Now as we know what vegans eat here are some quick Vegan Recipes to get you going but before that lets have a look at how to make Vegan Milk from Almonds and this can be tried even if you are not a vegan.
Moving on to the quick 1 minute Vegan recipes
- Vegan Mango Shake : Summer season is also the season of the King of fruits – #mangoes so why not try it in a #VeganMangoShake #Recipe , and here is it. Mango shake tastes best in Almond milk or Soya milk if you are not a vegan and you wish to try your hands on Vegan shake. while you can try it with Coconut milk as well if you like the flavour.
- Vegan Hot Coffee : #Vegan Tea or coffee tastes very different and takes time for a Coffee person to switch from normal milk to Vegan Milk, so start it show and switch to black coffee first and then move to Vegan milk coffee.
- Summer special #Vegan Watermelon Cooler : If you love #OldDelhi Style #MohobbatKaSharbat a milk based watermelon drink that is commonly available in streets of Old Delhi. Now try this in its vegan avatar
- Walnut Dates & Apple Smoothie : This is the easiest recipe of Vegan smoothies. And smoothies are great way to consume plant based milk as Plant based milk is combined with fruits and seeds ( dry fruits ) to make smoothies and if you are finding it difficult to consume the Plant milk starting with smoothies can really make it a smooth journey for you.
- Vegan Porridge : Vegan Milk Porridge is yet another way to consume Vegan milk safely, the trick is you cant boil its so you need to add it in the porridge once its is off the flame but still streaming hot.
Hope you likes the #VeganRecipes here and please dont miss to subscribe to my channel for more vegan and recipe updates.