The masterclass was hosted by chef Prince and a total of 3 recipes were on Live Demo. Of the three dishes I just loved Flat rice noodles with fresh herb. And therefore here you go with the recipe from the Live Demo
Main Ingredient : 1 pack Koka flat Rice noodles ( soak in warm water to soften)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For Herb and olive mix
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 6 chopped Cloves of garlic
- Thinly sliced 1/4 cup green olives
- 4 canned artichoke( bite size pieces)
- Freshly cracked blackpepper
- Rocksalt to taste
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup olive oil
Heat up the non stick pan and add olive oil.
Add flat rice noodles and rest of the ingredients and lightly toss and fry for 3-4 minutes.
Season to taste and serve immediately